Sunday 10 May 2015

NYX Matte Lipstick's Review


As a massive NYX cosmetics fan i thought i would do a review on one of their products which fuel my love for the brand! Introducing the NYX Matte Lipsticks, retailing at around £6.00 which you can find here

As a make-up artist and collector for make-up i'm always on the lookout for things that are affordable and also of a decent quality, so when in need of a few shades to top up my kit i stumbled across these matte lipsticks on the NYX website. At £6.00 a pot i couldn't resist picking up a few of these and can i also say they have a great colour range to choose from! 



I picked up ( from left to right ) Shocking Pink, Maison, Nude & Pale Pink. On first impresson i thought the packaging was pretty good, i like the fact you can see the colours of the actual lipsticks in the centre.

(Shocking Pink, Pale Pink, Nude & Maison)

The formula of these lipsticks are matte which not everybody likes i know but for me i love how matte lipsticks look but there's always that risk of them being drying and not highly pigmented. These however are extremely pigmented, the above swatches are from one swipe only. Also they are in fact non-drying causing them to glide on the lips perfectly & they are pretty long lasting! The only down fall is that the colour may not come quite as it appears on the website but that's what reviews like these are for ;)
I highly recommend these lipsticks :)

Have you tried Nyx before? What do you think if so?


10 comments:

  1. Suddenly I fell in love with Nude shade! I want to try it soon!

    https://bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pale pink shade looks lovely :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the nude shades. I'm not daring enough to try red. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE NYX lip products, I'll definitely have to check out that hot pink color!

    xx,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award more info on my blog xx
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look so pretty!! love the brown shade <3

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete