Tuesday 5 May 2015

Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Mask Review.


When shopping the other day i ventured into boots as it was triple points & quite frankly it was rude to not take advantage! So i picked up the Nip + Fab Dragon's Blood Face Mask as i have heard a lot of good things about the serum seeing as its a favourite of Kylie Jenner's (Nip + Fab brand ambassador) & thought i would try the face mask! This was retailing at £14.95.


As far as packaging goes its pretty simple but as for the bold burnt orange tone i really like it, as i can associate it with the thought of dragons blood! Also i like Nip + Fab packaging as its pretty quirky and modern.



What Nip + Fab say:
An intensely hydrating gel mask combining multiple skin perfecting complexes to plump the look of wrinkles and refine the
skin's appearance for a brighter, more youthful looking complexion.
Contains: Dragon's blood (from the Croton Lechleri tree):forms protective film on skin to protect against environmental aggressors Salicylic acid: cleanses pores + aids exfoliation Hyaluronic acid: hydrates + refines skin texture Glycerin: draws water to outer layer of the skin keeping it moisturised + helps restore skin suppleness TEGO Cosmo C 250: brightens skin + fades age spots



So when first trying the product it came out quite thick in a clear liquid form and the smell i would describe as a spa like smell fairly strong and not particularly appealing but something you can deal with. Nip + Fab instruct you to apply it in a thick layer for 10 minutes & then rinse with warm water but you can also leave it on overnight and rinse in the morning. 
When the mask was on it left your face shiny and the texture was sticky but it felt pleasant on the face, as someone with sensitive skin it didn't irritate me at all.
Afterwards my skin felt very soft and refreshed & also looked brighter. But the main thing i noticed was how it plumped up my skin and the laughter lines around my eyes ( not wrinkles ssh) were a lot less noticeable. Any masks which hydrate my skin are perfect in my eyes!
 
What do you think of Nip + Fab products? x










6 comments:

  1. Jess I think you could try it on someone who hasn't got such perfect skin as yours....pick me!!! pick me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha I'm not sure who this is as it says anonymous but i don't have perfect skin i wish but i shall test it on you if you wish lol x

      Delete
  2. This sounds incredible! I love the name of it too. I've heard a few people talking about this, I can't wait to try it!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the names really cool! i love it so far :) x

      Delete
  3. great review! I haven't tried any of their products yet, will definitely need to pick this up next time I'm in boots. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +louise francesca they are really good :) ill check that out for sure xx

      Delete