Thursday 2 April 2015

Clinique Cheek Pop Review - Berry Pop

 Hi Guys, welcome to my blog & my first post! I thought i would kick start my blog with a review on the Clinique Cheek Pops!

I only have one shade from this range & that is Berry Pop which is a lovely vibrant "Berry" pink shade which goes perfectly with my fair skin tone and blonde hair!

The packaging is very elegant in a clear casing and the Clinique logo as you can see in the pictures, the blush it self is shaped in to a daisy which makes it very pretty & looks fantastic in your make-up collection.




 The texture of the blush it self is not to be expected! You expect your typical chalky texture for a powder but no this is between a hard and soft texture almost feeling satin like. When swatched the product shows its vibrant colour but in a lovely sheer way giving a "pinched" look to the skin.




These Blushes retail at £16.50 each & currently there are 4 shades available although I believe they will be releasing 8 new shades which are currently available on sephora for the rouge members.
So overall i love this blush and will be purchasing more as they are so gorgeous & a must have product!

I hope you enjoyed and let me know what you think of these blushes if you own them :)


Jess xx 




Jessica Davis Make-up

4 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY. OFFFT. The fact it's designed as a flower is just.. beaut. Nice little post. x ;http://evverythingnice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and sooooo beautiful on the skin! thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a classic packaged look, loving the vibrant colour too! X

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging the most haha :) x

      Delete